New Florida TRACTOR DEALER/DIVER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Kids, it's me again...

Well, we got the call yesterday. My landlord in Okeechobee has finally received the paperwork we were waiting for from the State of Florida. With that in hand, we'll be able to apply for our business license and sign a 24 month lease on the property. So, we should be running a compact tractor dealership in Okeechobee by the middle of April. Hopefully, by May sometime, I'll be looking for places to dive on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and meeting some of you all.

It's been an uphill climb so far, but now we are seeing some progress.

Look forward to meeting some of you Florida Divers in the next few months...

:14:

Sounds like a welcome to Florida party will soon be in the making!!! Congrats on a long journey Tom, you'll be down just in time for the warmer weather..

So you're finally almost here.

As for May, check out the megadive up at Ginnie on 5/13-15 :wink:

Tom,
That's wonderful. What do you mean "Kids?" Oh... maybe it's the way we're acting... We only do that to keep AARP from knocking on our doors.

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Tom,
That's wonderful. What do you mean "Kids?" Oh... maybe it's the way we're acting... We only do that to keep AARP from knocking on our doors.

Al

Don't talk to me about the AARP, I have the card in my wallet! Get this, my wife is six+ years older than me, and she REFUSED to join AARP until I turned 50 and was eligible too!

T.

frankenmuth_tom:
Don't talk to me about the AARP, I have the card in my wallet! Get this, my wife is six+ years older than me, and she REFUSED to join AARP until I turned 50 and was eligible too!

T.

My wife is 2 days older than I am. So, I'll let her apply first. :wink: Another year to go for AARP and senior discouts.

We will be glad you have you....you old fart....:lol2:

Hey Tom, Let's have a moving party when you move here.....

congrats on the move and the business venture !! I am hoping to move down florida way this spring also ! Say if you need a mechanic let me know !! Good Luck .... scott

sglake:
congrats on the move and the business venture !! I am hoping to move down florida way this spring also ! Say if you need a mechanic let me know !! Good Luck .... scott

You know Scott, EVERONE offers to come down to work for me. For the first year or two, it'll be just me and the boss lady. She'll do marketing and bookkeeping, I'll do selling, repairs and delivery.

Thanks for the offer anyway....

hey no problem , but when the business gets so big you can't handle it send me a line ! I'll be down there somewhere !!! Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom