New Feature: Weather Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
After getting a great deal of feedback about our weather system we have upgraded to a much more powerful system with global forecasting and multiple day predictions. To setup and view your weather forecasts simply go to http://www.scubaboard.com/profile.php?do=weather or look for the "local weather" link in your User CP or Features drop down list.

I love SCUBA BOARD, always updating!! Question, can you tell me what the heck happened to my B2B Icon, I am subscribed to the business to business forum, and I still have access, but my pretty icon disappeared!!!

OK, it works nicely in the user CP -- thanks! But can we now remove the "Weather Conditions" box from the top-left of the screen, since it's just taking up space?

Tech Admin:
After getting a great deal of feedback about our weather system we have upgraded to a much more powerful system with global forecasting and multiple day predictions. To setup and view your weather forecasts simply go to http://www.scubaboard.com/profile.php?do=weather or look for the "local weather" link in your User CP or Features drop down list.

The box will go in a few days, I want to give people a chance to find out about the new feature. As for the b2b and other icons, those are removed for the time being as they made the pages too long; I will try and figure out a place to put them in so if you have any ideas please share!

Great Idea but it is not working, I am not sure is this is because of the location(Kuwait or Sharm El Sheikh) or it not avtivated yet. can someone help me in this please

Can you please tell me your complete process and what you inputed for each step so I can check the system?

I registered my location (Durban, South Africa), which works fine. However, the option to display it on the forum home page does not work. It is not displayed there, but I can still access it from the User CP-> Local Weather.

Where should I expect to see it on the forum home page?

Cheers,

Andrew

PS: Thanks for the new feature!

You won't see it on the forum homepage, yet. That part of the system isn't finished yet although it should be added today or tomorrow.

I tried as well. I selected English, then 5 days, then United States, California, then Laguna Beach. When I pressed the final Update Location it took me back to the beginning with Dutch as the default, 1 Day, and Select Location.

Back
Top Bottom