New England Ski andScuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ralphy57

Registered
Reaction score
Just some nice words for this dive shop.I spent a couple of hours there trying on wet suits, and other gear.What a nice group of guys there to help me.So informative,as I am a newbie. I will be purchasing all my gear from them in the near future.

ralphy57:
Just some nice words for this dive shop.I spent a couple of hours there trying on wet suits, and other gear.What a nice group of guys there to help me.So informative,as I am a newbie. I will be purchasing all my gear from them in the near future.

I agree, Great bunch of guys there. Excellent instructors as well. Make sure you ask them about consignment items, If they don't have it they may put you on a waiting list. I was able to get some of my gear that way and in great shape. I picked up a tank that if I didn't tell you, you would have thought it was new.

Back
Top Bottom