New England Aquarium Bahamas Collecting Expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bahama

New
Reaction score
# of dives
The New England Aquarium would like to invite you to join us on our upcoming Bahamas Collecting Expedition

April 27, 2012 – May 06, 2012: Bimini, Bahamas

Bring back more than just the traditional slide show for friends and family! Work alongside Aquarium professionals collecting colorful reef fishes and invertebrates while increasing your fish identification skills. You will also learn about,
and participate in our conservation efforts in the Bahamas.

This eight-day adventure features dive sites throughout the islands of Bimini, Bahamas. The final day of the trip is spent packing fish in Miami for shipment to Boston. Certified divers (and snorkelers) of all experience levels are welcome on this unique dive vacation. Must be 18 years old.

The trip includes all accommodations (food, lodging, cocktails), up to five dives/day (weights and tanks provided), an Aquarium membership, and a dive in the Aquarium’s 200,000 gallon Caribbean reef exhibit. The cost is approximately $3,400.00.

Interested? Call Sherrie Floyd at 617-973-5248 or email sfloyd@neaq.org

Check New England Aquarium Home for future expeditions.

Howdy. Wow that sounds great. Too much for me, but an interesting opportunity for many if you post it more here - in Marketplace forums. Look around the forums, enjoy yourself, and click my name to send me a PM if I can help you find something here.

Back
Top Bottom