New dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
After a couple of years of diving with mystery leaks & wrist seals that always leaked past my pronounced tendons I got a new (well, new to me, former owner barely used it & it looks brand new) suit. An Andy's DS3. Couldn't get out on the lake today due to the wind, but I was dying to try it out, so I took all my gear to the marina & dove under my boat. Only 6-8 ft. but at least I was able to test out my suit for about an hr. Other than a little problem with the p-valve (gonna have to work on that:D )Stayed completely dry. Not even a drop past my seals & i even twisted & contorted myself into every position imaginable. Not sure I'm liking the zipper tho. Even tho it's on the front I find it harder to zip myself than my rear entry suit. Guess it'll just take some getting used to. I'm just happy to finally have a "dry" dry suit.
dry1.jpg

dry2.jpg

I had a ds3 for a while, never really got to like the zipper placement. As to your pronounced tendons, don't get too caught up in the fact that they're called "wrist seals" push them far enough up the arms that you're into garunteed smooth skin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom