new divers heading to San Diego this weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bri&Sum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey y'all, my hubby and I just got our open water cert this past weekend in AZ. We are gonna be in san diego this weekend and are gonna do a charter on the Marissa. Its a 3 dive trip. We would love to have an experienced diver with us for our first ocean dive anyone interested??

Welcome to the board and to the underwater world!!!!

Would love to get wet with ya'll but have other plans.... You may hit up our local forum as alot more locals will see your post here:
SoCal
Also check out your local forum and join in the fun here: Southwestern Region

Welcome to SB! Enjoy your trip and dive safe!

Hi, Brit....

Wish I could join you. I will be in San Diego NEXT weekend. ;( What shop did you get certified with? I went thru Scuba Magic in Tempee (live in Tucson.... LONG story).

Adam

We went through phoenix scuba and absolutely love them....we were unable to dive this weekend between being congested and I had unexpected eye surgery....but we will be diving lake pleasant again soon in Phx

I live here in San Diego and dive the Marissa regularly - my fav. Consider joining one of the local dive groups. I belong to Power Scuba, we have shore dives every weekend and charter the local boats (including the Marissa) often and at a considerable savings. Several members are from AZ so there may be some car pooling opportunities. Membership is free, of course. Google Power Scuba and check out both the past meet-ups and the upcoming.

Brit....

Sorry to hear your dives got scrubbed. Hope to see you at Pleasant this summer.

Adam

We went through phoenix scuba and absolutely love them....we were unable to dive this weekend between being congested and I had unexpected eye surgery....but we will be diving lake pleasant again soon in Phx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom