new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi out there pleased to meet you all i am a novice diver just getting my gear to gether.
i am 50 years old ,biggest regret in my life, not started diving years ago love it just love it.

WELCOME!
don't rush to get your gear. learn what gear is best for the type of diving you will be doing. I learned to dive just befor my 50'th and have enjoyed ever since.
Travel! visit different areas I dive locally in quarries (midwest USA), but I have been to the Philippines three times. GREAT diving. I haven't been to the same place twice, and it just keeps getting better!!:D:D:D
Welcome to diving, keep posting, let us know how your diving is going.

Welcome! They say fifty is the new forty,whatever that means. I noticed your screen name,is Beach your real last name? I only ask because that is my real last name and spelling,too.If not, sorry to have asked. Good luck & good diving!

WELCOME TO :sblogo:

You're never too old to join us in the undersea adventure! Good luck with all your dive adventures. Just remember, try it and dive it before you buy it! Saves you some agony later!

Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom