New Diver "on board"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KZMAN

Reaction score
Greetings Divers!

Just stumbled on this board last night, once again surfing topside for something to do till the next plunge. Glad I did, wish I knew about it before. I've been up all night and haven't scratched the surface. Will be looking forward to many dives here.
Thanks to all!!!

GOOD MORNING........ KZMAN .... welcome to the board! If you were up all night, you're probably not now. But when you've had a cup of coffee, let us know where you are. Always fun to know where new guys are coming from. You might just find a neighbor on here!

I know what you mean about only scratching the surface.....that's how I was when I first found the board. Lots of great info already logged and don't be afraid to ask questions. As you can see, these divers are eager to help you expand your knowledge. Diving, as I've found out is just like everything else...the more I learn, the more I find there is to learn! Lovin' it!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
I'm so glad for this forum, I'll most likely spend another evening reading all the great info here!

welcome to the KZMAN
board :)

Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the board.

Chad

Hey KZMAN,

Welcome aboard from another newbie to these boards! We'll have to swap Navy dive and experience stories sometime!

Thanks,
Thomas

KZMAN,
Funny how easy it is to get absorbed in the board & lose a few hours! I find it entertaining & useful. I love the comeraderie of divers world-wide, and even met one of my on-line buddies recently (just as nice in real-life!) Please tell us all about your diving experiences. We live for that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom