New Diver in Washington, DC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Washington, DC! My husband and I just got PADI OW certs on our honeymoon out in Kauai and are looking forward to our future diving adventures! So glad to be part of the community. Anyone in the DC area please feel free to reach out and say hello. We're always looking for trip ideas.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Kauai was pretty sweet, I bet. I learned in a Texas lake with 8 foot vis. When I was in Kauai, it was like 100 feet, and seemed like diving in an Aquarium.

Hello from near-by Herndon, VA

Bit of a thread revival here, but welcome to the area! Found any particularly good dive trips? So far I've mainly been down to Key Largo (pretty easy direct flight from DCA to FLL and then a drive down).

We're looking at some potential trips to Curacao and St Thomas in future (connecting through Miami).

Hello and welcome from SoMD… I am new here also and looking forward to reading the various threads.

Go to meetup.com and check the club

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom