New Diver In Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32 (Did you know that that was OJ's number?):

This is a prediction--remember, you heard it here first! You are gonna fit in just FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joewr (developing a real warm spot in his heart for Texans)

Please Joe, take it back, I don't wanna be in Kansas anymore toto! I don't wanna be a texan even more, y'alls talk funny, and y'alls swagger when ya waulk. Kinda like ya bin riding da horses to long.... hehheehe

Now all I can hope for is a Ruby Red Regulator (with a REAL ruby in it, as the marketing hype claims) then I can bang my tank with one of those cool tank bangers and be off to normalicy.

Wait....whats that....the little voices in my head....normal...no....okay....gotcha....

They say so much for that I am a diver now....

I am not delusional I am nitrogen narcosticated occifer!!!

syruss32
(and so you are saying that OJ stole my number along with his long list of criminal accolades?)
scubadiver@coraladventures.net
http://www.coraladventures.net

..Joewr...should we have let him in here?... he makes me kind of nervous!?!...

What do you mean about letting me in here, don't forget the little voices, it is all there fault. I wasn't even there that day. Or maybe it was my evil twin, yeah that's the ticket, you know the ugly one....

But now that we are here, you shall all be assimilated, please send a SASE and all your diving gear to:

Syruss
3123 North Anywhere St
Confusion, TX OU812

Thanks for your time and cosideration!

Zagnut,

Now I'm worried, too! But he already has this thread dialed in. Boy, I'm glad I'm out here in California--1,500 miles out of his way! But, let's all calm down and sit back and see if he behaves himself.

If he does, out he goes!

Joewr (With some Tony Lamas, a big-buckled belt and a wide-brimmed hat--hidden, but ready just in case ol' #32 rambles into town.)

sheesh what a terrible thing to eben think about. My wife would disown me or turn me over to Nasa claiming I had been taken over by "Neptune Pod Aliens" if I were to become normal all of the sudden.

To Quote Jeaque Cousteau - "Normal Is As Normal Does" which has no bearing on scuba divers!

Syruss
scubadiver@coraladventures.net
http://www.coraladventures.net

Back
Top Bottom