New Diver In Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
I am a relatively new diver in the Dallas Texas area and am looking for a few dive buddies wanting to waste away the weekend hours pretending we are as good as the fishes!

If you are interested or just wanna say hi, let me know.

Hi Syruss32!

My name is Joewr and I can only answer questions about Kodak Sea Processing if you have them!

Well, I think one of LBJ's cronies once said, "We've howdied, but we ain't shook." Let's shake and a big California welcome to you!

There are a lot of you Tejanos on the Board--some real friendly ones. And, I suspect that as soon as they eat, slop the hogs, and take out the garbage, they will be on line and will give you a proper Tejas "HOWDY".

Joewr

Hey there syruss32, first welcome to the boards. Glad to have you here.

Also, your post had listed both a .com and a .net for your website, and looking at both the sites they seem to have nothing in common so I wasnt sure which one you ment to say.

I edited the links out of your post for now until you were able to let us know which one you ment to say.

Hi Syruss!

I'm a Texas Diver too. I can't believe Texas Mike hasn't responded to you yet.

Welcome to the board!

CB

Syruss32.............Good to have you on board. Welcome to another "Wethead" :bounce: I am still convinced that we will eventually rule the world :deilish: Butch

Cblount130,

That TexasMike is one speedy character! The Road Runner would never had had a chance!

We were in--I guess it was what you youngsters call--a chat room once, and I never saw someone type so fast! Geez, if he can move his feet that fast, he does not even need fins!

Joewr (who was in awe)

There are plenty of Texan's here(myself included). You'll like the board. Lots of good info and friendly folk. If you need some Texas diving buddies, you should hook up with TexasMike and the rest who are going to Athens Scuba Park on the 25th(I believe it is). You'd probably meet plenty of scubaboarders there.

p.s.
And Joewr is right. That boy can type lickity split!

A fine welcome you have all given me, thanks. I know many of you have added yourselves to my buddy list on http://www.coraladventures.net

(And yes to whomever it was that wasn't sure what the address was, some lame coral castle got the dot com hehehehe)

I would have loved to go to Athens with you all but I already had plans for Saturday, so I was hoping maybe a few of you would be so overwhlmed by the enjoyment of diving Saturday and getting bloated at the luau that you might just want to dive again to work it off, in which case, sunday would be a great time to come to clear springs.

Anyway thanks for the welcome! And they say Texans aren't friendly! Shoot I held a gun up to one once, and he gave me his wallet. Seemed kinda wierd at the time, I was just offering to light his cigarette with my pistol lighter. Damn friendly I say!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom