New Diver in Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squee!

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I moved to Puerto Rico about a month ago for work and figured I would be remiss not to take up diving. I am almost done with my PADI open water dive course. The material is quite simple in concept, and certainly requires experience in application, and overall the entire experience has been quite enjoyable. I look forward to taking the AOW next month and the rescuse diving after that. I believe I will fit in 2 dive trips before I take the AOW just to get comfortable with some things, and also rent some gear with my buddy and just practice some bouancy and other practical things that I feel were slightly glossed over during the class. My plan is to try to go diving every weekend. I'm not sure if it is going to be doable, but I certainly think it would be worth trying to do :) I look forward to participating on this board, and hopefully learning a lot from everyone else!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here on ScubaBoard...and good luck with your classes.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom