New diver in north ms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi y'all, located in holly springs m.s. always looking for dive friends. Especially if you are you like going to the gulf for lionfish hunting :wink:

Hello Michael. I am in central MS, just outside of Jackson. New diver myself and am looking to dive as much as I can to develop skills. I don't know much about diving in Gulfport area, but all I have read suggests Pensacola is the best, closest dive destination. I plan to get as much diving i can as close as I can so my diving is safe and competent. Lion fish hunting sounds fun but I do not yet have a zoo or spear.

I'm looking for a buddy to do a 70' dive(s) at St. Andrews Jetty (Panama City Beach) Feb. 15-18 when the tide is right. Let me know if interested. We have spent a lot of time on the MS coast over the years. Took a charter out of Gautier which was very costly due to the miles needed to get out of Miss. Sound. Shore diving sucks the big one (anything West of Mobile Bay). PM me if interested in St.Andrews.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom