New Diver in Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricXJ

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are students at the University of Arkansas. We took a scuba class with the UofA last Fall semester, both loved it and were ready to get certified right away. Certain complications kept blocking our path, one being the instructor having a quadruple bypass surgery, so we didn't get certified til last weekend at Beaver Lake :) And with 10 feet of viz, it was awesome!! Had a blast doing it. I've been looking on this forum since I started the class, and it's definitely answered a lot of my newb questions before I was certified. Can't wait to get back out to the lake, and really can't wait to get out to some clear water. If anyone in the area wants to go out to the lake and needs a budy or wants someone to learn with let me know.

Welcome Eric! I've been certified for about a year and half so I am a bit of a novice as well. I live in Lowell and I am always looking for people to go diving with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom