New Diver Greetings.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRook

Registered
Reaction score
Following site requests, I just want to say hello. I am brand new to the site. I have yet to begin scuba diving. My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to French Polynesia and hope to scuba while there. Before we go we decided to become certified first. We hope to start classes within the next couple of weeks. Until then, I hope to find a great deal of usefull information on this forum site.

So, Hello to you all.

hi scuba rock you will find alot of info here and thats great you can enjoy this sport with the one you love

Hey all, i recently tried scuba diving in mexico on a family vacation and LOVED IT. I havnt stopped talking about it since we got back (2 months ago) and am going to start my course as soon as i can. Im looking forward to finding lots of info on this site.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Dive-4-life:
hey i was just wondering if u know of anyone on this board that lives in British Columbia, or better yet vancouver island... thanx :D

We have forums for Pacific North West and for Canadian divers. Check them out...

don

:D

Hello ScubaRook,

Welcome to SB. What a wonderful way to spend a Honeymoon! Good Luck with your certs, you won't regret it!

WG

Thank you for all the welcome. I hope certification goes well for us. I have been learning about ear safety from this board and hope we both can equalize. I am sure you will see many questions from me.

If you look around you will find lots of questions about ears and equalization. In most of them you will find a post by me that sends people to an online streaming video. It will answer a lot of your questions and give you information and examples that you won't get in an OW class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom