New diver from Vancouver, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvrle1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey,

Just wanted to say hi.

New to scuba, and loving it so far. I am worried I am getting addicted. I spend more time surfing the sites and looking at gear then working. :D

Just got certified at the end of July and have been diving every week since. We have a quarry near by that is known for SCUBA diving. It's getting very cold, but fun!

Welcome both of you. There is a wealth of knowledge in these forums, try not to get overwhelmed.

cvrle1 I did a couple dives off of Vancouver Island, you are so lucky to have such fabulous stuff to see so close to you.

Thanks for the welcome. I keep hearing that Van Island and Vancouver in general have some great sites. I just have to get a dry suit so that I can go and dive them all. I am so glad that I went with dry suit for my OW. 2 people that did it at the same time used 5 mm wet suit and they were hating every moment of it.

Yeah I am definitely looking into used dry suit. Just seeing the 2 girls shivering and curled up in a ball from cold didn't look like fun at all.

Hey,

Just wanted to say hi.

New to scuba, and loving it so far. I am worried I am getting addicted. I spend more time surfing the sites and looking at gear then working. :D

Welcome! Drop me a line and I can show you around some of the local sites. Hope you have a drysuit. :)

I am in the process of getting one. Hopefully soon, so that I can go back and get some more diving done.

Thanks for the offer. i will definitely drop you a line.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom