New diver from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martha A Page

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got my OW a couple weeks ago in Key Largo after getting scuba diver in Kwajalein in February of 2020, just before pandemic kept me home for so long. I’m looking for dive buddies to practice my skills and looking forward to feeling more confident in, really, all aspects.

Sounds great. I imagine you're already aware there's good diving out of North Carolina, albeit the offshore wrecks are deep and you'll want Advanced OW Diver and Nitrox. cert.s for that. Glad you've been to Key Largo; they have good diving.

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!! I haven't dived key Largo, but am going to Islamorada this month!!!

Martha, I dived with Rainbow Reef in Key Largo - a night dive, one of the best dives ever. I dived with Islamorada Dive Shop and had several great dives. I will return to the Upper Keys, for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom