New diver from Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My husband and I just met a bucket list item and got our open water diving cert from PADI while on a 10 year anniversary trip in St. Maarten. We did 5 BEAUTIFUL dives in the gorgeous blue waters but can't wait to dive again. It won't be possible for us to get to the Caribbean or anyplace with blue water until maybe every Summer but as new divers, we do not want to go a year between dives. I'll be looking at this forum to see where we can dive in Maryland. Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

Hello and welcome on board. Maryland is not a bad place to be if you like diving historical wrecks. With New Jersey wrecks to your north and North Carolina wrecks to your south you are right at the graveyard of the Atlantic. I have a lot of friends from MD with whom I dive with so I can hook you and your husband up with some local buddies.

Back
Top Bottom