New Diver from Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minski39

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!
I just finished up the classroom and pool training last night and am headed to Grand Cayman in February for my OW and Advanced certifications. Am loving it so far, and can't wait to add coral, fish, sand and other sea features and creatures to the mix! Glad to have joined ScubaBoard and am looking forward to the chance to share and learn, as well as meet other divers in the area!

Welcome to the board. Let me know if you want information on the local quarries.

Yo...you live pretty close to me...I'm in Catonsville. Finishing my pool training right now, and doing Cancun in February. Keep in touch...maybe I'll try quarry diving someday.

Quarries are a great place to practice your skills.

I will let you know for sure when I'm ready for quarry info. From what I hear, quarry diving is a completely different experience!

Mandarin, sounds good ... let's keep in touch! It would be great to have a quarry buddy - that is, when we're ready! :0) Have fun in Cancun and good luck!

I'm training with SPE/Mike Parker in Chevy Chase. They've been absolutely wonderful; very thorough, which can certainly be appreciated as a new diver!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome! I actually grew up in Mt. Airy. As for quarries, there's one right up here in Westminster :)

Cool...more MD divers! Maybe I won't have to take a $3K vacation every time I want to get under water.

Back
Top Bottom