New diver from boston, hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone. Just got OW certified in Nov in the balmy north atlantic. I have the bug completely now. Got a few more nice warm dives in Florida done last month! So far love being in the water and more I've been really impressed with the diving community. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and becoming a better diver and diving local. I love fishing, keep small aquariums and enjoy IDing fish in the water, I've been collecting books for this. Happy to look around this forum and learn what I can here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you had a good time in Florida; it's a great state with quite a variety of dive environment types.

Richard.

Welcome to SB, welcome to the underwater world.

I'm about 30 miles south of you and dive NE a lot. If you have any questions let me know.

Welcome aboard. I too got certified in that balmy N. Atlantic here in NS (2005). Were you diving wet? I still venture in wet occasionally for a 20 minute dive during winter. The shop here does courses over winter now, I assume mostly in drysuits.

Welcome to Scubaboard. If you're interested in diving regularly check out North Shore Frogmen dive club. They dive every Sunday year round

Until recently I didn't even realize north shore frogmem were still around. Good to see they are actually diving nowadays.

Until recently I didn't even realize north shore frogmem were still around. Good to see they are actually diving nowadays.
Still around and great bunch of people. Very active diving and other outdoor activities. Last Saturday they did a hike through Harold Parker State forrest

When on Sundays are there dives?

When on Sundays are there dives?
Currently they meet at 9:45 at the Burger King rest stop on 128 in Beverly (they meet up on the far side of the building where the tractor trailers park). They select a dive site and depart at 10. They meet up earlier in the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom