New Diver Flag T-Shirts....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K,
I have no problem with you posting and wiondering, as I said in my PM to you, I'm waiting on the printer......

If $18 is freaking you out, I'll return it !

I've sold many many items here on SB and have hundreds of dollars placed in my hands on good faith, I just sold a Drysuit for $275, and he got it !!!!

so, if you can wait, you'll get yours, along with a few others that have been ordered.

I don't have an exact date because they work in small orders between large orders, so the shirts don't cost $28...

Regards,
Bob

The money is not the problem the fact that you did not reply to my other two PM's. If you had responded to them with the same information you just suplyed we would not be here . .In your last pm I got you said you were wiating on printing. that was it . I am fine with waiting a little longer for the T-shirt . Just put yourself in my shoes . Communication is all I ask . thank you

Last edited:
Ken, Do you have a update regarding this sale?

Thanks, lee

Visited with the Screener today and looked at the shirts he had done. He's saying he can't get the backs to print properly to my satisfaction with such a big print.

There are 3 that are done front only, and look pretty good.

Ken,
I'm returning your $18.95 via USPS Postal Money Order with one of the three I picked up today to you, for your patience, no charge of course.

Look folded "in" the shirt for the M.O.

Thanks
Bob C.

Back
Top Bottom