NEW! Diver-Down Marker/Flag System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
New diver-down marker/flag system that includes every thing a diver needs for a complete dive flag system. No more inflating a ball, finding a rope and hoping the flag pole isn't broken. The new "Dive Flag Plus" is a complete, non-inflating, dive flag system that incorporates all of the above plus it's Portable! Used for scuba, snorkeling and free diving..great for towing!

If anyone is interested go to www.Brainstormcreationsinc.com click on product page then click on product photos in upper right corner.

Happy Diving !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave up after fumbling with the site. Get to the point and show what you are offering.

All-In-One Scuba Diving Flag System/The Dive flag Plus - BrainStorm Creations Inc

cache_4084152747.png

cache_4084152921.png

cache_4084153024.png

So, how hard is it to tow something like that?

That's the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while.

Pete

The website is, Im sorry to say - USELESS as you dont find what youre looking for right away and I suspect the clickthrough rate is going to ba REAL bad..

What does this have to do with Do It Yourself?

Hey Jax,
I use it for spear fishing. Hook onto a D Ring and let out however much line you want and there you go. Towing is easy. Great thing about this is the simplicity of the design that allows you to have everything you need for a complete dive flag system. Better than the old inflatable balloon and knotted ski rope I used for years with frustration. Oh, sorry for the late response. Firefox is giving me problems....
Thanks for the interest!

Happy Diving!
Brainstorm

82.50 yikes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom