New diver, building cool apps for divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5hirish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey, fellow divers!

I've been diving for 6 months and I love documenting my dives meticulously. Except I find existing dive apps a bit limiting, clunky and complicated.

If you like to log dives, photos, marine life, and equipment, check stats and share dive stories with your friends. I am building a new dive app experience -

Check out the app features, and screenshots here & join the waitlist - Discover, Log & Share Dives | Dive Log Book 👈🏼
  • Explore & Discover Dive Sites: Search & filter over 9000+ dive sites, with ratings, pictures, visibility, marine life and depth info. Check out dive site weather conditions (temperature, wind speed, tide). 🗺️
  • Seamlessly Log Dives: Sync your dive computer logs using Bluetooth and log all the details you want to track (conditions, equipment, marine life, etc). Also, attach your dive photos. 🐠
  • Social Sharing: Share dive adventures with your diving and non-diving friends with cool stats, and pictures on social media & messaging apps. 📸
I’d love to hear your feedback or any features you wish to see that truly improve your diving experience. Do join the waitlist, I'd love to talk to you and build something cool for the diving community!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom