new dive society

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wboosey

Reaction score
Hi my name is jim, me and my dive buddys (OW to instructor) are thinking of starting up a dive society in the chelmsford essex area,anyone interested drop me a line.

Welcome to the board. Where exactly is "Chelmsford Essex Area". If you can, fill out your profile so we know how better to help you. If you need any help, just give me a PM (Private Message).

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the ScubaBoard and good luck with your new venture... sounds like fun.

Are you from across the pond?

Happy diving.

What he said ^^^^^^ :D

You might even get SB to host your club forum here...??

:cowboy: don

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board. Where exactly is "Chelmsford Essex Area". If you can, fill out your profile so we know how better to help you. If you need any help, just give me a PM (Private Message).
If you need to ask, it is probably too far away :)

South East England.

Ah, those Essex girls... :D

murphdivers286:
the UK wreck ferrets might give that one away, i think you'll find that essex is a county in the UK if memory serves
a very very long swim from florida

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom