New dive operator - Alona Beach, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Another dive operation in Alona Beach, Bohol. Just opened and located on the ground floor of the Lost Horizon Resort which is on the beachfront.

This shop has new rental equipment and a new boat (banca).

dive-center.jpg

Have you dived with them, Gilligan?? I'll be doing so in just over a week and since they were recommended to me by Maggie, I'm reckoning they're OK but I'm curious for details nonetheless.

This is Holger's dive shop. He used to be with Bohol Divers.

I'm trying to decide between Isis and Lost Horizon. Has anyone been to both resorts? I've been staying at Bohol Divers every year for the past 3 years, and I think I need a change.

Zee, Larry, and I stayed in Lost Horizon. It's pretty much all looks, the actual bungalows aren't anything spectacular. I haven't stayed in the new wing they have. The bar and pool is nice to chill at though.

Hope that helps, Marv.

If Isis had a pool, this would have been an easy decision for me. I've read horrible reviews of Lost Horizon and am a bit concerned.

Thanks Chip!

I stayed at Isis last year and found it to be fine. No pool as you mention, and their property is quite small -- just a hotel really -- but the rooms were clean and the management was pleasant. I ate at the restaurant for all breakfasts and some dinners... I don't remember anything too spectacular on the menu but I'm not much of a foodie anyway.

Back
Top Bottom