New Dive Club, El Paso, Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dzscubie

Contributor
Reaction score
Back in El Paso, Texas with my Buddy (wife)
Hi Guys and Gals!!

Just wanted to let all the divers in the El Paso area know that we are setting up a new dive club to foster more diving opportunities for the divers in the area. We had our first meeting on October 17th and had about a dozen divers show up. This is an informal group where we can meet once a month or so and talk about diving and plan future dive trips. :D

We are currently looking at setting up a trip to Key Largo, FL sometime in February or March. We are also going to set a trip for Catalina in the summer.

Our next meeting is on Friday, November 14th at Fuddruckers on the west side. We will meet between 6:30 pm and 7:00 and the manager of Fuddruckers will give us the Managers special on your dinner if you want to eat. Libations will be at your own expense.:crafty:

All divers or want to be divers are welcome to come buy and join the group.

If you have any questions please drop me a line.

Hi Guys and Gals,

Well we had to postpone our second meeting from the 14th to Monday, November 17th. The time and location are the same, 6:30 pm at Fuddruckers on the West side.

We will not only talk about the planning of the dive trip to Key Largo in Feb/Mar 2009, but my wife will present a slide presentation of her trip to TRUC Lagoon back in the "old" days. I can't really say how long ago it was :):: about 16 years ago or so, but I didn't say that::: ) but the pictures are fantastic and I think everyone will enjoy themselves.

Bring your friends even if they don't dive, we don't bite (much, well maybe nibble a little bit :eyebrow:).

See you there,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom