New Dive Charter Service in Maine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bell47

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all, We have just put together a new diving charter service in Rockland Maine. We have two packages available: our "Discovery " package is a two tank boat dive on some of our favorite spots, or you can come join us on the "Wreck Hunter" package as we dive in search of ships lost in our area(yes, we have found lost wrecks before!). Call me at 207-594-2916 or email me at pilotguy401@yahoo.com for dates, pricing, and availability. Thanks guys, Lee

We're still scalloping. The 2nd season opened yesterday. I personally won't be able to go until next week. Where in Maine are you located? Lee

We're in Milo. I wasn't planning on scalloping this year with the boosted price but I'll plan to next year. What are you guys charging for a trip? Is there any wreck diving off Rockland?

We commercial scallop dive, I'm going sunday. We really don't have a price for taking people scallop diving, because the(charter) dive boat is not in the water yet. We dive from a different boat scalloping. There are tons of wrecks in the Rockland area. We have everything from scattered wreckage of old fishing boats to a totally intact 145' long schooner(only 50' deep to the deck). If you would like to go this summer let me know what dates you're interested in. Would you like to just go diving or do you want to go wreck hunting with us? I'll just tell you up front that the wreck hunting is alot more fun, but if you just want to do a few tanks in the area we'll do that to.

I wouldn't mind doing some wreck hunting. I used to be a hydrographer so I have quite a bit of side-scan and multi-beam sonar as well as GPS mapping. I don't have much time but we'll have to keep in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom