New dive camera.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've not had a problem with the shutter release spring, that one appears to be much stronger than the other buttons. However when one or more of the other buttons are depressed the camera locks up and will not shoot.

Agreed. This is my experience as well.

Next compact camera I get will probably be suitable for 10m, and then use it in a 40m+ housing for a belts and braces approach. That should be suitable for almost anything other than a catastrophic flood.

Agreed again! Almost seems like if I want a housing that performs at 40 metres, I need to buy one rated at 60 metres or more!

I am wondering why somebody posting in the basic scuba forum (recreational diving forum) is concerned about if a camera can be taken beyond 39 m.

thank you, i was just wondering

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:13 PM ----------

thank you all soo much, that was my first thread and i kinda thought i might be rjected but thank you all for all the advice!! i really appreciate it!

---------- Post Merged on September 13th, 2012 at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on September 12th, 2012 at 08:13 PM ----------

i was wondering, not planning on taking it any further, im a curious person

Back
Top Bottom