New Carbon Fiber Underwater Photo Video Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all,
its my first post in Underwater Photography section so couple words about us,
we're US / Central New Jersey based on-line store for Technical Diving Equipment.
We represent few domestic brands and fill the gap between Europe and Americas bringing good
products and solutions here. Along product distribution we take care about service and total after sale.

We would like to introduce all passionate underwater photographers to our newest Underwater Photo Video Gear section in our store.

We're starting off bringing few great items that will allow everybody to build fully customizable Underwater Photo & Video set to
address every need. Below you will find the pictures of merchandise that will be available in promotional price in January 2012.

Since its a newly created section new items are added periodically so check back often our store front www.TecDiveGear.com

Best Holidays Ever for all of You !

Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com
butterflay connector2 - Copy.jpgButterfly_Connec_4e8c8d79a38b7.jpgDSC05118.jpgCamera_Base_4e8c8740ad306.jpgvideo set arms.jpgM8_to_Ball_Adapt_4e88883262b1a.jpglistwa duza big camera base - Copy.jpgvideoset_sst_90_with_arms_20110528_1604226206.jpgvideoset_sst_90_with_arms_20110528_1890651994.jpgunderwater video set.jpgvideoset1m.jpg

That's right, they are zeros now since the product isn't available for sale yet, prices will be announced along with product in stock - January 2012 (sorry) but I can disclose that they are wallet friendly :)
I understand that this post being in for sale classified section with no price tag is little weird but it was originally placed in different forum and moved here by moderator so ...

Will update this post once prices are set.

Sebastian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom