New breather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike smith:
Hopefully a radical design unit with unique feature.
Whenever it says "... like the ..." it probably not unique. :wink:
But there is always the DiveRite badge ... .

It'll be good to see (and get) some new designs, I just hope they can deliver. That's always the bottom line. And the scooter they showed at DEMA '03 has, as far as I know, not yet found it's way to customers.

Two current CCR manufacturers have announced new models, too, so it really should be an intresting show for the RB crowd.

DepthCharge:
That is different then the one I'm aware of...........The one I know of uses HH electronics, scrubber is horizontal (like AZI). OTS counterlungs. Originally has 30 cft tanks, but that may change.........but none of this exists :crafty:

Unit is already out and in testing by, Lamar and Tom Mount. Tom like the unit, and I am going to dive it next month. I will report than.

Hi,

A couple of nice pics of the Lamar's breather and comments on the posting will be nice.
I believe at this stage it needs furthur refinements.

Back
Top Bottom