New BCD KAMALEONT! Global Side Mount System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

took a look at this system today, it was retail priced at 500 euro. managed to get it down to 400 euro w. yet to buy it:
system looks great. 2 dumps on the rear, NO BUTTPLATE, as I am always mounting AL cylinders and the butt plate is unnecessary for me.
comes with OW style inflator... not sure off the life capacity (I would like enough to carry 3 11L alluminum tanks and possibly a 5th 6L tank.

PROBLEM: strange quick release system for the weighting... weighting system is fantastic, integrated pockets throughout the back, perfect size for NORMAL weights. BUT there is a yellow firm plastic cable weaved through the bottom of the unit as a QUICK RELEASE, difficult to reweave but seems like A: a pretty dangerous feature in overhead environment. SOLUTION would allow for it be sewn together by a local tailor.... almost the same as the sms50 but with better wiegting system (especially for those who dive in drysuits w. AL tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom