New Batman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Batman was, and should be a dark figure. He's a vigilante and as such he should be racking up a nice body count of crooks. When batman first came out he killed alot of bad guys. The hippie feel good crap of the 60's and 70's forced DC to tone him down a bit and rely on tech to get the bad guys. It's about time they came back to the true spirit of the character. I can't wait to see it.

Batman was, and should be a dark figure. He's a vigilante and as such he should be racking up a nice body count of crooks. When batman first came out he killed alot of bad guys. The hippie feel good crap of the 60's and 70's forced DC to tone him down a bit and rely on tech to get the bad guys. It's about time they came back to the true spirit of the character. I can't wait to see it.
The writers decided to pull the gun after Batman reluctantly killed with a gun in Batman issue #1 in 1940. Long before the hippie movement :wink:

If you want stacks of bodies there are tons of these guys in the Marvel universe.

In Batman Begins and now again with The Dark Knight, it is repeatedly stated that Batman refuses to take a life. He doesn't want to become what he is fighting against.

But torturing and beating the crap out of the bad guys is apparently ok, though :)

Well said!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom