New band for Nemo Excel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soamelt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a tear on one of the straps on my Nemo Excel. Anyone know where I can order a new one from? I didn't see anything on Mares website. Also, do they make a larger band for it? My wrists aren't that big and i only use the 3rd hole (can sometimes squeeze into the 4th) on the band with a 3m wetsuit (a pretty thin stretch one that is pretty worn in). The excess strap barely fits into the part you feed it through and sometimes comes out by the end of the dive.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg,
A Mares authorized dealer can order a replacement wrist strap for the Nemo Excel. In addition we have an extension strap which should help. Below is the part# for the extension. If you have any further needs, drop a line. We're now in your backyard. Our new Corp. office is opening in Boca tomorrow! :)

Cheers,
44200664Strap Extension #

Thanks Zak. One last question, (actually two) - How much does the regular band cost and do you have to buy both pieces?

Hi,
Sorry I don't have access to the price for the regular band but you do have to purchase both sides as they come in a kit. The MSRP for the extender is $23.00. I'll try to post on Monday cost of the regular straps.

Best,

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom