New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laura,

Mine arrive yesterday, great deal and excellent service, Thank you.

Mike...

Order 4 yesterday. Got them today! Thanks!

quick question. I assume the high flow low pressure ports are the one with no cap screw and its twin on the other side. And the medium flow LP ports are the ones closer to one end. Is this correct?

First the scubatoys mk2+ deal and now this. When are the deals for second stages going to start happening?

~Jess

timle:
Order 4 yesterday. Got them today! Thanks!

quick question. I assume the high flow low pressure ports are the one with no cap screw and its twin on the other side. And the medium flow LP ports are the ones closer to one end. Is this correct?

Yes, the one with no port plug is the "primary" with a twin on the opp. side.

JessH:
First the scubatoys mk2+ deal and now this. When are the deals for second stages going to start happening?

~Jess

Hmmmmm, give me some ideas of what you're looking for and what you think is a good deal. I'll see if I can come up with somthing for everyone. :D

my order for these 1st stages arrived in australia within 7 days of me placing it. took them for a dive yesterday and very happy with them.

thanks laura for the awesome service.

cheers

ads

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom