Closed NEW Aqualung Legend Elite First Stage, BLACK EDITION second stage and Octo $1500

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itsdavidyang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Note that this is a Legend Elite, hence the higher price tag.

This is a NEW top of the line regulator from Aqualung. These first stages have an Automatic Closure Device (ACD) which helps prevent water from getting into and damaging the first stage. The primary second stage is a limited edition Black color, which has an awesome look to it. There is a matching yellow Legend octo as part of the set.

New, never touched water, never even really been outside. DIN but if you need yoke let me know.

Won this item in a raffle, but I have too many regulators already. Can ship at buyers cost.

Picture included of me so you know it’s not a scam.

Trying to fund for a DPV. $1500.

Attachments

• IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9086.jpeg
    IMG_9086.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9084.jpeg
    IMG_9084.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9085.jpeg
    IMG_9085.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 28
It’s the limited edition black with the octo. Also put up a round number, with knowledge that people with want to bargain 😝
An AL Legend Elite is $1099 brand new on Amazon (without an octo but with a store warranty). Why is yours so expensive?

An AL Legend Elite is $1099 brand new on Amazon (without an octo but with a store warranty). Why is yours so expensive?

It’s the limited edition black with the octo. Also put up a round number, with knowledge that people with want to bargain 😝

Sorry to to sound rude but to carry on what @tridacna was getting at. Brand New In Box, AquaLung LEG3ND ELITE DIN complete set with pressure gauge and bag if you pay using bank transfer €675 or about $730

And shipping to the US is about $40, I order stuff from them all the time great company to deal with!!. Also no import tax on regs into the US

I still don't know why people have not figured out that if you order EU brands from an EU retailer it is much much cheaper than US based retailers. I have been doing it for years now, no issues.

1722379287556.png

Sorry to to sound rude but to carry on what @tridacna was getting at. Brand New In Box, AquaLung LEG3ND ELITE DIN complete set with pressure gauge and bag if you pay using bank transfer €675 or about $730

And shipping to the US is about $40, I order stuff from them all the time great company to deal with!!. Also no import tax on regs into the US

I still don't know why people have not figured out that if you order EU brands from an EU retailer it is much much cheaper than US based retailers. I have been doing it for years now, no issues.

View attachment 853661
I’ve never heard of this, good to know. Well I guess I won’t be selling this, haha.

Back
Top Bottom