Closed New Apeks US4 + custom yoke knob

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, my dream is an all chrome one, like this:

77293FBD-ABDF-46B2-85FD-AA2902179FF1.jpeg

At the risk of appearing even more insane.

The decal on the later version is all metal, they have made a cut out in the main body to fit it, it will not fit in the older version. If you take the decal off the older version the body part where it attaches is flat, the new decals will not fit.

My G250Vs are blue and match all chrome first stages better.

On the later FSR I had to use paint stripper to remove the red and black, on two previous FSRs the colouring just fell out but I'm guessing in later production runs they improved the colouring process. I've seen a lot of newer FSRs without the red and black.

F2C0DCC9-6BE8-4FB3-8EF6-012335DF0EA4.jpeg
FFA9395D-CEED-4B40-837B-856348B29213.jpeg

Also, not that it makes much difference to me, you can fit the 5th port to the later version if you choose.

I like matching, my primary set is an FSR with G250Vs, I have another 2 G250Vs and would like to pair them with the same model FSR but at around $400 cannot do so without selling stuff to fund it first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom