New and Improved Syruss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YOUR FRONT!

Joewr

Glad your back in the world of the mentally challenged!

However, I don't know a new syruss....we wont the old funny one! And about this improved thing....you mentioned before we were twins...surely we cant be improved!!! :p Only joking !

We missed you in your absense hun x

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Glad your back in the world of the mentally challenged!

However, I don't know a new syruss....we wont the old funny one! And about this improved thing....you mentioned before we were twins...surely we cant be improved!!! :p Only joking !

We missed you in your absense hun x

Okay I will try and get back to being a pain in the arse so you will still be my twin hehehehe.

As for our being improved, you may be right, we could be perfect, but lets not offer up a vote on it right now....

Wise move :wink:

Glad to see you back.......

Originally posted by luvdiving
Syruss

I've been out of the loop for a little while. Back from where?

I've been to hell and back - Wait that is the comment about being with my Ex for 5 years..

I had a problem with a regulator doing something I thought was not very ethical and I still don't but he hasn't replied to my last email so oh well. But due to this I decided to pack my scuba gear and head off to yonder places.

but quite a few people emailed me and asked me to re-consider and ScubaBaby made me an offer I could not refuse (she begged) so I hadda come back. There are too many good people on this board to let one person spoil it.

So I am back.....

you know I am glad to have my twin brother back on the board....... new u couldn't stay away too long.....u are as adamand eve in the garden, u cannot resist temptation......

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
you know I am glad to have my twin brother back on the board....... new u couldn't stay away too long.....u are as adamand eve in the garden, u cannot resist temptation......

Butch :peace:

Someone has to be here to keep your sorry but in line...

Go Leaves Go.... (love to pull his chain)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom