New and Improved Syruss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
I'm back . . . . . . .

But I am not going to crash my F-14 into an Alien ship like in the movie Aliens, cause then I'd be Gone Again...

"a kinder, gentler Syruss???" Sorry, that was the GOP slogan a few years ago... Welcome back, though your heart never really left... and your humor will be just as twisted... but never as twisted as mine! (that was a challenge to be twisted, tacky and yet refined and not crude... just like me) I know, I know, ya'll want some of what I have been drinkin'. It's the pain pills, I'm tellin' ya!

:tease:

I have already posted it on the other thread but Welcome back we were already missing the humour around here. Besides while you were gone we voted and it is now your job to keep NetDoc in line.

Chad

Sorry, but I already have a full time job and keeping NetDoc outta trouble is like a lifelong job 24x7.

But hey if the pay is right...

(Syruss holds out his tin cup and grabs his white cane and black shades)

Syruss,
I was "Regulated" one time also. The intent of my post was changed entirely. I've never understood why, as there was no personal attack on anyone, or any language that was inapproiate. On a brighter note, I haven't been "regulated" since. The person my reply was directed to hasn't posted since, so things work out. My thoughts are the regulators are overly cautious when someone new comes on the board, and they might pull the trigger just a little to fast sometimes. Still, it's the best board around and I think there's room for everyone! My offer to you still stands, I know of a couple of ledge's where some nice Gag's have been know to hide out...:tree:Bob

Thanks for the vote of confidence. So when you gunna come on up to Texas and dive swamp style?

Syruss,

Mark Twain commenting on an obviously erroneous newspaper article: "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." It is another of my favorite quotes. Paraphrasing that, "Rumors of Syruss' disappearance from the Board have been greatly exaggerated!" Let's just say you took a short tune-up vacation!

But it would take more than that the keep the Doc in line. I would suggest a full line of cats 'o nine tails, thumbscrews, an iron maiden or two, 28th generation computer virus(he could handle darn near any other kind), the threat of frequent visits by LadyDiver with BOTH her red AND blue editing pens, and forcing him to wear fins that are two sizes too small. And all that would just be marginal.

Well, welcome back ReformedSyruss! And, no, you do not get any dive trips, free beers or other goodies for being nice to me...but, keep it up and we CAN negotiate!

Joewr...feeling like he has not been away at all...

Syruss,
Do you promise I'll get to see such wonderous sights as my hand in front of my mask? HA. I was at DFW on a two hour layover Friday afternoon and wished I had my laptop to contact some of the Swamp Divers! I'm through DFW quite often, so don't be suprised if I contact you some day. Would love to dive up there, will have to work on it.:tree:Bob

You Syrussly underestimate me...

(Hey, that was bad for even MY standards)

:tease:

NetDoc you have sunk to a new low!

Joewr, I was in a mental hospital all weekend and after that thorizine drip and 48 hours of the brady bunch I am all better now....

Bob, anytime so long as the waters arent to cold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom