New Air To Bonaire Finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED:
Tamas:
I don't quite understand the pricing on the site:

"$399.00* RT SPECIAL 1ST 2 FLIGHTS (BOOK BEFORE 4 FEB 2006)
$99.00* ONE WAY BON-FLL-BON"

how is the $399 a special? any way I look at it two one-way flights are still cheaper?! .... or am I missing something?

:huh: I was kinda scratchin' my head on that one to. What kind of planes are you all flying?:huh:

I found out what that means actually......the $99.00 is only for local Bonaire-ians to fly back to FL to fill up the plane and avoid it having to travel empty.

I am afraid it is not a deal for us, although it would be nice to travel for $99 one-way! Even it meant no food or drinks, I'd reather fly for less then eat/drink on a 2 hour flight.

Nothing happens when I go to the website. It's nothing but a logo. As asked earlier, which airline is providing the service? What is their name?

There is nothing AT that website link, other than a logo. I'd be careful about putting up any $$$ on this operation until more credibility is established...

Another issue with this is the TIMING of the flights. It's difficult to get to FLL from the northeast in time to get baggage xfered to a 10:30 AM flight. 90 minutes later for both outbound and return would be better.

Also, get this airline listed on www.kayak.com if you want credibility...

TheWizard:
There is nothing AT that website link, other than a logo. I'd be careful about putting up any $$$ on this operation until more credibility is established...

There was a couple of days ago....with prices, basic flight info. Maybe it's under "construction" until it is finalised again.

Actually Tamas is correct, the website is under construction. We were promised by our reservation service that we would have the booking engine up yesterday, but it didn't happen. Expect it to be done this weekend. For those of you worried about time, we attempted to get a later slot at FLL, but it was not to be. We will be offering ameet and greet service for those of you that let us know you what time your plan arrives (eg) 1 hour prior to our departure, then we get get you expedited through over to the charter. Oh, it is a privately leased aircraft 737, 120 seats.

Back
Top Bottom