Never wet regulators - NIB - priced to sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunhill12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping is extra. I will gladly get you an estimated cost to ship but items are coming from zip code 07470.

Photos can be seen on:
Flickr: diverrick12's Photostream.

I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.
I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours.

NEW Apeks XTX200 – This is a top of the line Apeks regulator. From the Apeks web site: "The XTX200 model is the flagship of the Apeks® fleet of fine regulators. It uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200. This XTX200 first stage features a new bright chrome finish. The second stage, although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by your authorized technician.
•• Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box." This yoke regulator retails for $695, your price now - $450.

NEW Aqualung Legend LX – This is a top of the line Aqualung regulator. From the Aqualung web site: "The Legend LX™ regulator series incorporates a proprietary over-balanced diaphragm first stage design coupled with a high performance balanced second stage. The over-balanced first stage achieves unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go. The balanced adjustable second stage reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a lightweight balanced valve seat designed to respond instantaneously to the slightest inhalation. The Legend LX regulator series is the best performing regulator Aqua Lung has ever offered. Legendary performance from Aqua Lung: a tradition for 60 years.
* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box."
This yoke regulator retails for $665, your price now - $425.

NEW Cressi-Sub Edy II This is a great dive computer. The watch-style dive computer has not seen water (never used). The list price according to LP is $555 who is selling it new for $340

Cressi-sub says: "The Edy II combines complete programmes for three different types of dives in one single instrument: 1- scuba diving (air or Nitrox) 2- technical diving (depth gauge and timer to a depth of 200 metres) 3- free diving.

Edy II is also an attractive, compact digital wristwatch. It has dual time zones, an alarm function and the display is back lit so that figures can be read even in poor lighting conditions." More can be found on:
Scuba Diving Computer."

Ready? In order to move it, I'm letting it go for $250 plus $10 for shipping and insurance. Contact me with any questions any time.

I heard that if you get the Aqualung or Scubapro regs or BCD's anyplace other than a actual store the warrenty is void. Any idea?

I dont know about Scubapro but that is true with Aqualung. If you buy a Aqualung or Apeks reg from an AUTHORIZED dealer (not leisurepro) you get their free parts for life program. This means as long as you have it serviced or inspected every year you only pay for labor. It saves you about $50 in parts every time you have it serviced. So that should be factored in when you buy a new or used reg.

that's how I understand it also but I'm not sure...Doing the math, you'd have to use the reg (and service it) for FIVE years just to break even on the $50 for parts kits (if that's the going price - I paid $35 for my ScubaPro parts kits) ($665-$425=$240/5 = 4+$40 so on the 5th year...).
You have to be careful where you have them serviced.
So just like you said jhzwiefel, just have to factor it in.

I bought a set of ScubaPro doubles regs on the boards and got hammered the first time I had them serviced (right after I bought them). Then, I found someone I really trust who does it for about half the price. He's done a great job for me and friends.....good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom