Never mind the weather...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
because somewhere next year construction will start on a very interesting "pool".

Have a look at it on: http://www.indoordive.nl (caution: in Dutch).

More info will be posted when available...

Not being able to read dutch i may have missed something but how does this differ from say SETT ?

String:
Not being able to read dutch i may have missed something but how does this differ from say SETT ?

Please explain, what's SETT?

old missle silo?....I can't think of a better use for it - sure beats what it was originally intended for.

I just wish someone in this part of the world was intelligent enough to come up with some idea like that. It would be great!

Guess where I'm going for vacation in a couple years...woo hoo.

I think it's a wonderful idea to construct something like that which can be used by so many people. Wonderful....

SETT - the submarine escape training tower on the south coast of the UK.

You can dive it, the depth is in the region of 30m and water near 30c.

String:
SETT - the submarine escape training tower on the south coast of the UK.

You can dive it, the depth is in the region of 30m and water near 30c.

SETT seems similar to Nemo33 in Brussels. This place should be more like a natural environment. Like diving Bonaire in a pool. with the possibility to relax on the beach after you're done diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom