Never Dive Alone! XTAR Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive all over Florida. Well, I don't go much further north than Ginnie Springs (this weekend) and I go south to the Keys. I do lots of stuff in between; Blue Heron Bridge, Jupiter, various east coast offshore locations. Sooner or later, I'll get around to diving my local artificial reefs out of Clearwater Beach. I've tried, but the closest I've come is standing on the dock when captain called the trip due to weather.

Diving Jupiter May 4 and will be in Cozumel June 10 - 17. I'll have no dive buddies for either trip, relying on insta buddies.

Hey XTAR, your website is down.
upload_2017-3-29_14-25-52.png

I'm currently traveling for work, but when I get home I'll be diving locally. I'm currently booked to dive the Chester Poling and Burnham Rock in Gloucester, MA with Cape Ann Divers on 4/22.

170331 Edit:
Find your diving partners here:
SBdiver_zpsoca05nhc.jpg

Here is the random list of the winner. The lucky winner is SpyrosDives ! Congratulations!
SBwinner_zpsymhftkdz.jpg

I'll be diving in the Similan Islands in the next couple of weeks!

i will be in datca antalya turkey again. in 28 may-2 june

I'm a dive master who bought your D06 3 times, it's a piece of crap that keeps geting eaten by corosion, but it's the best small light on the market.
My next dive will be on a sewer pipe, to watch the sea life that grows around the exit.
The key to avoiding corrosion in the D06 is to never immerse in water with the twisty in the turned off position. This is something that should be listed in the instructions to this light.

Back
Top Bottom