Never complain about your office mates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spiders don't bother me, but I am ashamed to admit that snakes do give me the willies. Stems from some traumatic experiences as a child I guess - something about having numerous baby snakes falling out of household air vents and glancing down to see a fully grown blacksnake at your feet as you're sitting on the can. I can handle them if I psych myself up for it but if I happen upon one unexpectedly I have been know to display some histrionics. Those shows on Animal Planet just make me cringe. OK, so I'm a speciesist (or I guess that would be a suborderist).

Interestingly, I did witness CPR successfully performed on a snake when I was in school (do you know how hard it can be to tell if a snake if breathing?).

What's so bad about spiders and snakes? only things that crawl that irritate me are idiots that i deal with on a daily basis.

Nothing. I am the first to admit that my own reactions to snakes are illogical and purely visceral.

:rofl3::rofl3: you ... you.... David... you perve... I would have never thought of ANYTHING like that!! syke:D

OHHH..... You kill me:rofl3:

Hehehe someone beat me to it... :eyebrow: :blinking: :D

Back
Top Bottom