Nevada Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sumguy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, all. Came across this board while I was searching for info on some gear, and now I keep coming back to read more and more...I guess it's time to say, hello.
I got my open water cert last July, here in Reno, and my advanced in October. One of my friends had been after me for years to get wet, but I never thought I would. Now, I love it.
I was lucky enough to go through the class with several friends, and we're all progressing together. We just got our enriched air cert's, and we'll be going for rescue diver, this summer.
I have logged about 40 dives, and have dived Monterey, Maui, Cozumel, and some cenotes, as well as Lake Tahoe.
Well, I guess that's enough about me. Just wanted to say, hi, anyway.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe .......................Arduous

Sumguy,
Welcome to the board, from NJ.
Congratulations on the certifications.
good luck,
Miked

Welcome to the board.

Mike M

Hello, and a welcome from north of the 49th!

Congrats on the certs.. you'll have fun with the rescue diver course -- it's one I recommend to any diver.

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom