Nemrod Horsecollar BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey guys, I recently went through all my fathers dive gear. So far I found two steel 72's in near perfect shape ( just passed hydros ) which I am using for my company and this nifty horsecollar which still holds air. Ive met a few people that said it was something they would like to display in their diving museum if i was interested, but Im curious to get a little more insight on it. Some people have offered to buy it for a few bucks but again, I would like some more input before I make any decisions . The pony bottle is not the Co2, but normal air. Thanks in advance

photo.JPG

Hello diving otter, Nemrod catalogue pics circ.1972/3 jacket as you say is filled from diving tank prior to dive, the small tank on the jacket had a push action if you wished to inflate the unit however it had a design to inflate itself when getting into a RIB after the dive. Divers in the UK opted for the "Fenzy" jacket which had better design features of the day.Anyhow still worth hanging on to if it still works ok NEMROD 1973.jpgNAMRON.PNG1.jpgNEMROD ADD. (2).jpg NEMROD ADD.jpg

Yeah,we all have our own diving museum.I have that bc with the bottle.If you were to put it on ebay.I would guess at $50- to $100.I haven't seen one in awhile.Or you could use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom