Nemo Wide - EAN mix flashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First time I've seen this happen. Mid-way thru a dive the EAN %'age starts flashing.

This was on the third dive of the day, all short and shallow ( average time 30 mins, depths about 40 FSW.

???????

did you upgrade this to the multi gas?
Yes, I have the multi-gas upgrades installed. But, I'm don't remember how to activate a gas switch. Wonder if I hit a button sequence that caused it, but I didn't see any indication of gas number to switch to, just the blinking 33% ( if I remember, wouldn't is display gas #2, # 3 ?

The computer is telling you that you are at a depth where you can safely switch to one of the additional programmed gases. For example, let's say that Mix #2 is EAN50, and that Mix #3 is EAN99. You are currently using EAN33 on Mix #1, and you ascend to a point where the PO2 is safe for the EAN50 blend. The EAN33 begins flashing to alert you to switch to the higher O2 content blend.

I use my Nemo Wide with 3 mixes on a regular basis. You would then push "enter", and then + or - to scroll through the other 2 mix choices.

Follow this link to obtain a copy of the Nemo Wide directions for using the multi-gas functions.

Downloads - Mares - just add water

Greg Barlow

right and when you dive just one gas change gas mix 2 to off and it shouldn't flash at you anymore

Back
Top Bottom