Nekton Rorqual - May 14 to 21, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bayou Platypus

Contributor
Reaction score
Scheduled a trip on the Nekton Rorqual to Cay Sal Banks next month--May 14 to 21, 2005....anyone else here on the board scheduled for that same trip?

JRO:
No sir, but I was on it last year...you'll have a blast!!!

Thanks...if you have any recommendations (or links to other posts with recommendations), please let me know.

Thanks,

my wife and I are signed up for a 7 day crusie starting June 18 with Nekton ... let us know how it goes for you ...

We just returned from our 4th cruise with them and it was wonderful. We did the Belize itinerary and in 2003 did Cay Sal and had a great time as well. If the weather cooperates you will have great diving since it's far enough out of the way and unspoiled by other divers, etc. We only say 2 boats on our Cay Sall trip and both of those were Bahamian lobster hunters. We are either going back to Cay Sal next April or maybe on the Explorer in the Turks.
Have Fun and if you don't it's your fault.
Greer

I'll be on the trip ! Did alot of research got the following responses; From the crew(the friend of a friend method) crew set several new "highest tips in a week" records during the winter. "Lot's of new crew for summer season" and "Captain David is really picky to the point of being anal about who he lets on his crew. And, "we're stoked, Capt. knows every square inch of these trips, gonna be a great summer!!
From Divers; "good boat, Great crew". "Didn't need my laptop they had everything onboard, even e-mail!". "made 34 dives, this Captain, David-something, didn't care where our pre-trip info said we should be on any given day, he took us to where he thought the diving would be best". And of course I got two of the usual; "my luggage got lost in Chicago and they (Nekton) won't give me a free trip" go figure. And of course "my BC had a hole in it and all the crew did was offer to rent me one of theirs"
See Ya in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom