Nekton Pilot or other

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hebrideskid:
Recent experiences on this boat on Belize itinerary?

My wife, daughter, and I dove Belize on the Pilot in April of 2004. This was our second trip on the Pilot and we enjoyed both trips a bunch. The crew is fun and Arminda's fresh, warm, cookies are wonderful. The best cabin is cabin 1 because it's off the bottom floor (those tend to smell a little of mildew due to the condensation from the air conditioning), it's bigger than the other cabins, and it's got a great position on the dive deck.

There are some cool fish there (spotted drums, indigo hamlets, conchs, massive hermit crabs, lobsters). Check out our pix on:
http://travel.adventure101.com/belize/

I would definitely recommend the experience.

hebrideskid:
Recent experiences on this boat on Belize itinerary?

Belize Liveaboard
Sun Dancer or Nekton Pilot? Why?

Nekton

Why? I prefer comfort, stability of the boat, long term status of the crew...

a world class act. Do a search here for previous rave reviews.

Anything not owned by P. Hughes...way to high a death rate.

RICHinNC:
Anything not owned by P. Hughes...way to high a death rate.

The 'Aggressors' aren't owned by PH, I would rate them as very successful.

Did the Belize Aggressor in Feb 04. Diving, boat, food & crew were great. It was my second Aggressor trip & I have 3 more booked for this year. Crew did everything to make the trip comfortable, safe & fun. Hot tub after the dive is nice.

I did the Sun DancerII last year...if you are interested in my opinion..pm me and I will gladly share it with you. I think either way you will have a GREAT time as I found Belize to have some awesome awesome diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom