Needing a dive buddy on 27th of July. Destin, Fl or Vortex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Logerhead26

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I'm planning a dive trip to Destin on the 27th and I would prefer to not have to dive alone. I'm game for anything. I'm a new diver with only about 8 dives. Just want to get some experience. I'm a 26 year old airline pilot from Memphis Tn who only has a day to get away and dive. Anyone int ested just give me a shout.

Logerhead26:
Hello everyone...I'm planning a dive trip to Destin on the 27th and I would prefer to not have to dive alone. I'm game for anything. I'm a new diver with only about 8 dives. Just want to get some experience. I'm a 26 year old airline pilot from Memphis Tn who only has a day to get away and dive. Anyone int ested just give me a shout.

I'm doing the last half of my AOW dives the 27th with Diver's Den out of Panama City Beach. I'd say if you give them a call you can probably get on the boat. Its a 2 tank 1/2 trip leaving at 9:00am with a least one wreck dive I think. The website is www.diversdenonline.com phone 850-234-8717 and ask for Sonja Bridges. Tell her Ron Dinkins recommended them. Hope to see ya there. P.S. I'm from knoxville, TN.

Thanks for the offer Ron. I may look into that. I guess they would probably just pair me with someone on thr boat, or would I just go with the group?

I would have been willing to drive over to Destin to do a shore dive had your schedule not interfered with my work schedule. As it is, I'll be in New Orleans that night :( normally, I'd be just over the AL/FL line which isn't too much of a drive for me.

Come to the area often?

Just now starting to get into this diving thing but I plan on traveling as much as I can and destin is about as close to home as I can saltwater dive.

Welp, keep us posted when you are in the area and maybe we'll meet up some other time. I have several super-neophyte diver friends(only C-carded for a month or two), and I've only been certified since last Oct, but I've been diving the ever-living-hell out of the Gulf Coast since then :D always welcoming another dive-buddy to come along!

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, too. Hopefully the weather is nice for diving out of Destin Friday, Saturday, or Sunday!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom