Need your help with article writing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rentd: what sort of click volume does your blog generate?

If this is an established blog, with a large and consistent readership, then it would represent a good opportunity for an aspiring writer/s to get their work out.

Anyone can set-up a Wordpress/Blogger etc site and publish their writing, but one of the major drawbacks to that is a simple lack of visibility online. It takes a long time to build-up the blog SEO so that your work actually draws a readership. Writing for an established blog is a short-cut to that... and can serve to provide more opportunities for subsequent paid work than if you did it all alone.

Readership is what matters to most writers. It increases the opportunity for a talented writer to have their work recognised and gain credibility - which can lead to subsequent 'proper' employment offers (writing for magazines etc). It also provides some satisfaction that the work is appreciated and/or providing interest or benefit to other members of the diving community.

Well Devon

Actually my blog is doing good , at this moment it receive around 25000 unique visitors per month, also I have 4500+ facebook fans. I think that my blog need a professional diver to be an author as I'm not advanced diver and can't be useful for experienced ones

Hi, I'm not an experienced diver. I dive since 2007 and have only 82 dives under my belt. I can contribute very little, but I can translate from English to Spanish or write directly in Spanish. I also can write about diving places here in Argentina if this is of any interest to your blog.

Well Devon

Actually my blog is doing good , at this moment it receive around 25000 unique visitors per month, also I have 4500+ facebook fans. I think that my blog need a professional diver to be an author as I'm not advanced diver and can't be useful for experienced ones

Just sent you a PM.
Looking forward to talking with you.

You have a private message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom